You are not cleaning it right unless you use the best electric toothbrush and water flosser combo from any trusted brands like Waterpik. Traditional flossing or brushing can’t remove particles from all those hard-to-reach areas. To save your teeth, you need something like this.
Yes, there are lots of brands like Waterpik and Oral-B that offer some great units, but I picked only 7 of them to make your pick easy. Most dentists recommend them as a total oral care unit.
7 Electric Toothbrush And Water Flosser Combo Reviews 2022
As you can see from the above recommendation table, I mostly covered Waterpik units. And that should not be anything to be surprised if you are already familiar with them. Waterpik is simply beyond the competition when it comes to dental water jet flosser.
Let’s dive right into the in-depth reviews.
A futuristic electric toothbrush with a water flosser. If you think there is nothing to brag about, you’re wrong. For its sleek design, perfect weight, and durable performance it got tons of positive feedback. Many have called it the mini power washer for your mouth!
When you need to floss more and more because your dentist told you to do so but you can’t because of your cerebral palsy – you need this one from Waterpik.
You will call it a blessing like a lot has already been done. If the plastic mint floss has never worked for you, this is what you need.
Do you have several bridges in your mouth? Well, then you know how difficult it is to get the food particles out of them manually.
But everything becomes so easy when you get the WaterPik. Placing it in the right place at the gum line, you can clean it as if you have never seen it before.
And if you are worried that flossing will make your bridges lose or damage them, you are NOT wrong. But with this amazing tool, it’s not a problem at all. Your mouth will feel completely clean from now on.
It has brought a revolutionary change in oral hygiene. It’s super convenient and highly recommended by dentists. You can change the water pressure to your liking. More so, you can change the spinning to vibrating mode too. And you can brush and floss simultaneously.
As you can see, the Waterpik water flosser combo has every option to fit your custom needs. The feel is real and great. Without bothering, your teeth will thank you. You will love your teeth once again!
From tiny little bits of pesky popcorn to everything, you can get rid of them without having any pain.
Pros & Technical Details
- Available in black and white color.
- Multitasking. Brush and floss altogether or do them separately. Yes, you can add toothpaste when you use it to brush your teeth separately.
- 10 adjustable pressure settings. It runs on powerful rechargeable batteries. Once fully charged, it will run for 7 days even if you use it twice a day.
- It comes with 2 flossing brush heads.
- Highly portable too. To brush your teeth on the go, simply detach the brush from the handle and store it in the included case.
- It features sonic technology for vibration.
- You are free to add your favorite mouthwash to the water reservoir. But you should rinse it when you are done.
- A little noisy.
Maybe you need a portable one? If so, you will find this travel water flosser review very useful to get the perfect one. And it has all the functionalities that you are used to.
And if you are a little bit hesitant that it’s from a less familiar brand, let me remind you that it’s recommended by thousands of hundreds of happy users.
It’s particularly familiar for its strongest water pressure. It’s too strong for a portable unit. That being said, let’s talk about its common negative feedback from users. The most common negative review is that the pressure is so strong that it makes your gum bleeding.
Now, I am NOT a dentist but lots of dental hygienists have confirmed that no matter how strong the water flosser is, it can’t be the reason for your gum bleeding. See your dentist fast.
Who knows…you may be suffering from periodontal disease? But I am pretty confident, it’s not the flosser.
Let’s move forward…
For better mouth cleaning, you need to use pressured water floss with traditional floss regularly. That’s what you get using Liberex. The pressured water easily goes through your hard-to-reach areas. And it takes tiny food particles out of your teeth every time you use it.
Of course, there are so many reasons why you should get this amazing portable cordless water flosser. The 360 rotating head is very convenient to give your mouth a deep clean.
And don’t make a mistake considering it as a travel-only unit, it’s perfect for your regular use inside your bathroom too.
Its top-notch build quality is simply surprising.
Travel water flossers are a must when you travel a lot home/abroad. The reservoir has enough capacity (300 ml) to give you full mouth floss. It has multiple pressure settings too. No wonder why so many have called it the complete oral care solution for travel and home.
Pros & More Features
- A complete 2-in-1 oral wellness center for your whole family. Yes, it comes with 4 brushing heads for the whole family.
- Super-strong vibrations up to 38,000 VPM with its ultrasonic technology. If you have sensitive teeth, don’t worry. It has normal and soft settings too.
- Powerful water jets dislodge tiny food particles from any hard-to-reach areas.
- Built-in 2-minute auto timer.
- It comes with all the accessories like orthodontic and standard flosser tips.
- Loud operation.
An elite class air flosser for your gum health. To super clean your teeth, it’s second to none. Hugely recommended by dentists for its amazing features! It has a very loyal user base and its positive feedback is simply priceless.
The way it gets rid of crud from your teeth and gum will remind you of power washing your driveway.
Of course, if you have never used this before, you should try the lower settings first for the first few days. You will feel a little bit ticklish, but very soon you will get used to it.
It enforces you to give your teeth a good brush for 2 minutes. And within just that time it does a good job to give your teeth a thorough cleaning. Over the years, it has kept gums healthy for countless people.
You will find several reviews saying it’s top of the line and they are not wrong. Your gum and teeth are not replaceable. So don’t settle for something cheap. It’s perfectly balanced and you can easily hold it onto your hand to give your teeth a deep clean.
There are plenty of cases where the problem of receded gums was gone after using it for a while. It is very gentle on your gums and teeth. So, don’t worry if you have implants or something like that.
The vibration is far better than most of its counterparts. After using it for a couple of days, your teeth will feel cleaner like you never experienced before.
The newfound feeling on your gum and teeth is simply priceless. You will be wondering why you have been brushing your teeth using a normal toothbrush for so long!
Because of its compact and ultra-modern design, you can use it on the go too. The lithium battery is so powerful it can easily make your travel a breeze.
Features & More Pros
- Just admit it. Brushing can’t get all the plaque, right? Then this air floss is for you!
- Proven to remove 10x more plaque than any manual toothbrush when it comes to deep cleaning. Thanks to its microdroplet technology.
- No more cavities in between the space of your teeth.
- Only 30 seconds it takes to clean your mouth entirely with its auto busts feature.
- It features 3 intensity settings and 3 modes (clean, white, and deep clean). So perfect for sensitive teeth to normal.
- Very intelligent. It will warn you if you brush too hard. You will notice a different vibration.
- Expensive brush heads.
Waterpik Toothbrush + Water Flosser
As usual, an all-in-one solution to replace your traditional toothbrush and manual flossing from the trusted brand Waterpik. An affordable and by far the most reviewed model from the brand.
Once you start to use it, there is no going back to your old school brushing. You will keep brushing your teeth for the whole 2 minutes as recommended.
Every 30 seconds, it will let you know to change the sides. And within 2 minutes you will feel your teeth so much cleaner.
Very powerful water flosser that works like a boss. Not just your everyday food particles, it will remove years of plaque build-up within a few weeks.
Waterpik has carefully designed this to deal with every kind of situation/mouth. So, it comes with lots of heads as well.
It has already done a good job cleaning gum infections for lots of people. People suffering from gum infection in the flaps of their teeth have called this a game-changer. Within just a few days of usage, the gum infection was totally gone.
The toothbrush itself is a solid unit with 2 vibration settings. For very sensitive gums, the lower setting is preferable. But for a better result, you should always use the higher setting.
It has lots of improvements over any other Waterpik models. It is less noisy and the swiveling hose will prevent tangling around. Very much beginner-friendly too. Always start slow if this is your first time.
To give you an idea of why so many people have recommended this and switched from other brands like Oral-B or Sonicare, the above points should be more than enough. You won’t get all those extra brushing heads for your whole family or water flosser unless it is a Waterpik.
More Features & Pros
- Cute design. It will look adorable on your bathroom sink.
- Very fast charging and it can hold the charge for a longer period.
- As per your need, you can adjust the speed of the brush and flosser. Perfectly suitable even if you have any braces or implants too.
- It comes with all the accessories you will need for the next couple of YEARS like brushing heads, flosser tips, a travel case, and so on.
- Dishwasher safe large capacity water reservoir.
- The on/Off switch is conveniently featured on the handle.
- Highly efficient to solve lots of dental problems including removing the tartar.
- Not a compact design. So it will take up a fairly large space on your countertop.
YaFex 2 IN 1
This is the cheapest water flosser and electric toothbrush combo that I am gonna review. Yes, cheap products have some limitations and flaws, but every now and then a few exceptions happen. YaFex is something like that. It got some high appreciation and that’s what caught on my radar.
Let’s see why some people have really loved the water flosser toothbrush combo.
For a budget unit, the water flosser is damn powerful! The capacity of the reservoir is acceptable too (24oz).
The soft-bristled toothbrush is good enough to remove all debris from your teeth. Oh yes, it’s a great tongue cleaner too. And the whole unit is not noisy.
Like you, plenty of others were hesitant and skeptical because of its cheating cost and the fact that it’s not from a familiar brand.
But guess what! Most of them are glad that they made the decision to get the best electric toothbrush and water flosser combo.
It’s rechargeable, so you don’t have to spend a fortune buying batteries frequently. Assembling it is very easy. There is nothing too complex about it. And most importantly it functions really well and does an excellent job cleaning your teeth.
Very gentle. So, don’t worry if you have your dental work done recently. You can still floss gently around such works using this. Very effective to get rid of embedded popcorn using water floss. You will get a squeaky clean mouth using just the flosser. You don’t even have to use the toothbrush.
Just like I said above, just because it is inexpensive does not mean it is garbage. A very practical solution when your dentist recommends flossing more gently. Like all the high-end dental water jet flossers, it has multiple settings for speed and time too.
Lastly, it’s so comfortable to use it to clean your teeth. It does a great job removing all the hard nut to crack black stains from your teeth.
Pros & More Technical Details
- A total oral care solution within everyone’s perfect. Say goodbye to normal floss.
- It comes with 1 brush head and 2 flossing tips for your complete dental care.
- The water flosser is perfect to give your teeth a deep clean. You can use it conveniently to clean the in-between of your teeth and below your gum line.
- The unit is powered by a built-in lithium battery. It’s powerful and durable. And it features USB charging.
- It comes with a large capacity water reservoir (600 ml). You can replace it too.
- The toothbrush is not of any higher quality unit.
Waterpik Complete Care 5.0
Apart from functionalities, this is probably the most beautiful design a Waterpik unit has. And more or less, the quality and functionalities are the same for every Waterpik unit, this unit is no different at all.
Apparently, a lot of dental enthusiasts have loved the water flosser toothbrush combo. And I believe like many, there will be zero cavities if you use it regularly.
As always, the flosser is top-notch from Waterpik. But according to much feedback, the toothbrush is awesome too.
As usual, it’s so easy to reach and clean hard-to-reach areas when you have this unit. Removing food particles or black/yellow stains from the lower backside of your teeth is always hard. But it can be done conveniently with the Waterpik flosser.
A few have reviewed the toothbrush as a better edition than the Oral-B. It has 3-speed settings and it runs faster than lots of its counterparts. Using it just for a few days will give your teeth a ‘dental clean’ like deep clean.
Many users have confirmed, that the toothbrush cleans teeth much better than most other electric toothbrushes. More so, the unit comes with multiple toothbrush heads. So, it is perfect for the dental care of the whole family.
The battery power lasts really long. So it is perfect for your vacation and it is highly convenient to take it with you. No need to worry about the charger. With its larger water tank capacity, it is more than enough for your complete flossing. A perfect unit for your total oral hygiene.
Flossing is messy and most people hate it. But this experience will be changed completely when you get this. Use it for a couple of days and to check your teeth with your dentist. Your dentist will validate that your teeth and gum look healthy and good. You can tell it yourself too.
Pros & More Features
- The very compact design takes little space on the countertop.
- The toothbrush comes with 2 brush heads and the flosser comes with 5 flossing tips.
- Unbeatable price for a flosser and electric toothbrush.
- Convenient on/off button on the handle.
- It does not create a mess in the bathroom if you know how to use one correctly.
- Very easy to maintain and use. It takes a little time to brush and floss.
- The acceptable limit of noise. Being noisy is normal for such units.
- Hard to find replacement brush heads.
Probably now you understand that when it comes to any dental water jet flosser, Waterpik is second to none. There is simply no end. They keep launching new units every now and then. But this is the last electric toothbrush with water flosser review I am gonna cover.
Within just a short period of time in the market, it has become popular. The large reservoir and the adjustable pressure make cleaning your teeth fun and effective. You can surprise your dentist during the next visit just by using it for a few days.
Not just for cleaning. It has a tooth whitening button as well. Regular flossing and brushing your teeth will become an obsolete past once you get a hang of the wonderful 2-in-1 oral hygiene unit.
And it’s easy to get used to it. It takes a little space and adds extra beauty to the countertop.
Many could not believe how clean their teeth became just after a few days of using the Waterpik. It works the way it should and cleans your teeth just what you expect from any high-end really expensive unit. It does all those things but it won’t cost you a fortune. Very much affordable.
Can you imagine how convenient it is to have an electric toothbrush and a flosser in one unit? Highly efficient who have smaller countertop space.
You will love the 10 pressure settings on the flosser and the speed settings on the toothbrush too. Not just general users. It has already surprised a lot of dental hygienists. Those who have used it for the first time in their life became lifelong lovers of the Waterpik.
Here is how you can use it.
Why Should You Get It?
- Super powerful sonic toothbrush and Waterpik flosser at an affordable cost. A versatile oral care unit from a trusted brand.
- The brush has 3 modes and 3-speed settings to match your needs.
- It’s a great tongue cleaner too.
- Swiveling handle hose for convenient usage.
- Very compact design, perfect for easy storage.
- It comes with a powerful rechargeable battery. You can’t replace them and you don’t have to.
- Suitable for 110v electricity.
- You can easily get replacement brush heads.
- A little bulky for traveling with.
Getting the best electric toothbrush and water flosser combo is both economical and a smart decision for your gum and tooth care. You want them to last long, so it is wise to trust only the brand if you don’t want to take a chance. If I were you I would pick the Waterpik SF02.