The best step stool for toddler should be safe, sturdy and have optimal height. Even better, if it has dual-step or multiple steps. Based on parents’ favorite, I have narrowed down them in a short list. Have a look!
Recommended Best Toddler Step Stool
The following 3 models are the most popular and recommended by experienced parents. All of them are inexpensive and sturdy enough for the toddler. Detail step stool reviews are provided for each of them at the end of the comparison table.
|View On Amazon|
|View On Amazon|
|View On Amazon|
|View On Amazon|
|View On Amazon|
|View On Amazon|
Table Of Contents
- Recommended Best Toddler Step Stool
- List Of Best Step Stool For Toddler For Bathroom
- Secure Home by Jessa Leona
- Little Partners for Toddlers & Adults
- KidKraft Two
- Little Colorado Natural
- Ostrich Toilet Step Trainer Ladder for Kid
- Heyok Baby Dual Heigh Solution
- California Home Goods
- Reach Up from Little Partners
- Acko Dual Height [2 Pack]
- Cozy Dreams Anti-Slip Model
- Tenby Living Jumbo
- The Potty Stool for Toddler Potty Training
- OliaDesign Children’s ( Slip Resistant & Two Levels )
- That’s The End Of Finding Toddler Step stool!
- List Of Best Step Stool For Toddler For Bathroom
List Of Best Step Stool For Toddler For Bathroom
Secure Home by Jessa Leona
This is one of the most selling toddler stool for bathroom or anywhere parents like to place it. Sturdy, durable and unbeatable price makes it so popular among parents. Apart from using it for potty training for new toddlers, it can be used for the older toddlers too. Why? It’s a 2 step or dual-height one. That makes it versatile.
With its 10.3 inches height, your toddler can reach the toilet seat easily or stand at the bathroom counter to brush teeth and wash hands. In fact, he/she can help you in the kitchen too.
It has 4 full corner rubber grips so that no matter how slippery the bathroom floor is, it will not slip. Very important to ensure the safety of your baby. With its soft-grip steps, your toddler’s feet will find comfort and necessary supports they need.
With this one, potty training is a breeze. The good news is, they have the exact match potty seat also. And you can buy the potty training seat along with this one.
Using it will make your bathroom as well as kitchen safe for your little one. He can even reach the bathroom vanity sink as well to wash hands. Unless you get it for your kid, he will use your dog (just kidding!).
Features & Pros Of Jessa Leona
- The dimension is 10.3″ High x 12.7″ Wide x 14″ Deep. Let me explain it more. The lower step is around 5.5 inches deep whereas the upper step is 6.75 in inches deep. Lots of parents verified that it has the perfect height of 2 to 3 years old daughters. It’s pretty lightweight, weighs only 2.3 inches but can hold up to 150 pounds.
- Proven to be secured for any bathroom floor types.
- Can hold up to 150 pounds.
- Highly appreciated and recommended by parents.
- No annoying and impossible to remove stickers.
Cons Of Jessa Leona
- If unlucky, you may receive a broken one which is pretty rare. But don’t worry, you can always return it claiming a new one.
Little Partners for Toddlers & Adults
For those who don’t like plastic options and needing the best step stool for toddler made from wood, you can have a look at this Little Partners’ wooden footstool with handle for bathroom or kitchen. Since it can hold up to 250 pounds, it’s great for both toddlers and adults. This is the one you gonna ever need.
As it is made of wood (durable birch wood with poplar core Laminated veneer lumber Construction) NOT plastic, it’s a little bit pricey. But trust me, it gonna pay off for a very long department.
So, how does it can add value to your daily life?
It comes with 7 beautiful colors so that they can perfectly match your interior decor. Due to its cuteness, you don’t have to hide it. As it can support the weight of an adult, as a parent you can easily lay the baby into the crib without having back pain. Also, when bathing your little one, you can use it a bathtub seat so your knees don’t get sored.
In short, you can use it in the nursery, the kitchen, the bathroom, or wherever you want. Consider buying 2 if you don’t want to move it from here and there.
It’s a great one with a handle for a toddler that grows with your baby. As you can see it has 2 steps with non-tip design (rubber grip steps). It gives the perfect boost in height for your little one and will continuously do so as your baby grows. A perfect option for a toddler who always says ‘Let me do it’ and truly your little one can do it safely.
Features & Pros:
- The dimension is 32 x 15 x 20 inches and weighs only 6 pounds. As you can see it has a height of 15 inches. To make even more simple, the height is as – 1st Step is 8″ above ground, 2nd Step is 12″ above Ground, 3rd Step is 15″ above Ground.
- 7 beautiful colors like Apple Green, Ebony, Espresso, Natural, Pink, Soft White, and Stone Grey.
- Has 2 steps. The first/lowest step is fixed and the upper step is movable which you can set in 3 different settings.
- The highest level of safety ensured. Comes with the anti-slip guard.
- Tips: You should use any wet towel to clean the anti-slip grips. Using dry towel or tissue papers won’t do the job. Take care of this model with rails, it will serve your kiddo for a pretty long time.
- Very few reported having an issue with the paint. Only after a few months, they paint worn off.
If you need a great one that has 2 steps and looks gorgeous but wants to have it within your budget, KidKraft Two for toddlers is your solution.
Perfect for bathroom, kitchen or wherever your little one needs some extra heights to reach the sink or go to the toilet. It’s the most selling model on some major online stores and loved by hundreds of parents due to its cheap cost.
It has bad news though. It’s slippery. You must use some anti-slip grip. The good news is, you can buy the multi-functional skid proof stickers along with it so that it never slips in the bathroom. Buying some non-slip pads is still a good idea as you are getting a wooden footstool for the bathroom or kitchen at the cost of a plastic option.
But for price, stylish design and sturdy construction, it is not only one of the most popular footstools for the bathroom, but also one of the greatest step ladder for the kitchen too. The non-toxic lacquer finish which is easy to clean and the built-in handles has made it really easy to carry it from here and there.
Features & Pros of KidKraft
- It has the perfect dimension of 15.38″L x 13″W x 14.13″H” whereas the lower step is 6” high. The weight is 10 pounds.
- Wood construction NOT cheap plastic.
- Perfect for 3 to 8 years old toddlers wherever they need some extra inches in heights.
- If the flooring is tile or wood, it will slip. So make sure to use some non-slip pads on the bottom of it.
- Very easy to assemble. Just follow the instructions.
Cons of KidKraft
- Super slippery! Again, don’t forget to use non-slip pads.
- Not ideal as a potty training option but great for the older toddler to go to the big potty!
Little Colorado Natural
Let’s start with 2 good charming facts. It’s made in America and from pure pinewood (really!). It’s a two levels wooden footstool that can hold an adult and made to last for a very long time. Aren’t those enough facts to love it? To many parents, these facts are enough to be the top-quality one.
But that’s not all…
It comes with a built-in carrying handle and you can have it at an affordable price. Within a very short time on some famous online store, it got a lot of parents high appreciation. Just like them, you will also like its sturdy wood construction, awesome craftsmanship, and no assembly feature.
Anywhere like bathroom, bedroom, closet or kitchen, your little one needs a handy step up, Little Colorado will be there. It’s not only sturdy enough to hold an adult, it’s pretty lightweight too so that the kid can carry it alone.
However, if you plan to use it in the bathroom or anywhere there is slippery/wet flooring, you are recommended to use rubberized grip tape. Also, as it comes unfinished, you can color it with your kid’s favorite color.
Features & Pros Of Little Colorado Natural
- The is 13 inches W x 12 inches D x 11 inches H.
- Meets ASTM International and 16 CFR safety requirements.
- Any great model should not tilt. May parents confirmed that this one doesn’t tilt anywhere.
- Even after several years of using it for the little one, parents verified that it is still working just fine as new.
- No bad smell as it comes unfinished and there are lots of parents recommendations for friends and families.
Cons Of Little Colorado Natural
- Unless you use any rubberized grip tape, it’s not safe in the bathroom or anywhere with wet flooring.
- The height and size of the steps are made for the toddler only. So, if you as a parent want to use it for yourself, not ideal for you.
Ostrich Toilet Step Trainer Ladder for Kid
This one is made solely for the purpose of toilet training. You can’t use it anywhere other than the toilet. But, if your kid needs some extra heights to go the adult toilet, it is really second to none. Lots of parents already loved it and recommended it to you.
It’s a great toilet seat chair that fits perfectly any type of toilet available around the world. It has featured padded cushioned so that your toddler has the maximum comfort. The anti-skid ladder base is really large enough to ensure the additional safety of the toddler.
When finished with the potty, dismounting is really easy and you can fold it for easy storage. So, you are actually getting a great folding footstool with handle. For potty training, it’s a Godsend potty seat with the ladder that will save you from a lot of unwanted difficulties associated with potty training. Instead of the potty seat, you are seeing in the picture, it can be used directly with the toilet seat.
Features & Pros Of Ostrich
- The dimension is 25.6 x 14.9 x 3.7 inches. It weighs only 4.9 pounds.
- So far it’s another great model for little boys and girls. It comes with 3 color options like Blue, Green, and Pink.
- Adjustable steps. You can set the steps as you want. So far, it’s a really popular one for your kiddo.
- No movement at all, so your toddler is perfectly safe.
- Saves you from cleaning the potty after use. A big issue for many parents!
Cons Of Ostrich
- Your little one can’t set up it. You need to set it up for the toddler each time.
Heyok Baby Dual Heigh Solution
Did not find your favorite one yet? Here is another one that I am gonna cover to help you find the best step stool for toddler. This time it’s from Heyok Baby and it has won the Mom Choice Awards for its outstanding performance for the toddler.
Don’t you just love to see your toddler brushing his teeth, washing hands, and so on himself? Well, sometimes he may need a little help to reach the basin, right? And you can give him the extra height with this award-winning model. It’s very new in the market but has already won the hearts of so many parents.
With this 2 steps solution, your toddler now can explore the house more independently which will ultimately give him/her the much-needed confidence. Many parents have confirmed that it’s durable and sturdy. Also, there is an anti-slip rubber mechanism on the bottom of it. Perfectly safe for your little explorer!
It’s very lightweight, so your toddler himself can carry it wherever he needs it. Reaching the sink or going to the toilet is not very easy for your toddler. Also, you can clean it easily with wet cloth.
So many parents have confirmed that it is perfectly safe. In addition to the anti-slip rubber, it does not slide on the tiles as well. No safety hazard for your little one.
The lightweight but sturdy one is also available at a very reasonable price. Since it’s 2 step model and last really long, it will serve your toddler for a very long time.
Features & Pros of Heyok Baby
- The dimension is 4″ x 12.9″ x 10.2 inches. It is a perfect dimension to fit almost any bathroom set up. The first step is about 5 inches high and the second step is about 10.5 inches high.
- It can hold a toddler and adult having weight up to 176 lbs-220 lbs.
- Not all plastic models are safe. But this one features anti-slip rubber pad feet to prevent sliding or falling off the toddler. Also, has rubber mats on the steps to prevent slip.
- Parents have confirmed the fact that the rubberized grip seems to hold pretty well to prevent the skid.
- If your bathroom sink is high, your toddler can’t reach it. Give this to him and it will give him the extra boost of confidence and height to reach the bathroom sink.
- Suitable for versatile usage like potty training, brushing teeth, washing hands, and so on.
Cons of Heyok Baby
- The bottom step is not deep enough for the heavier toddler.
You love to keep your toddler around you while cooking in the kitchen, but your LO is having trouble with the height. This will not only solve the height issue (no matter what the height of your toddler is), it will add extra beauty.
The size is just perfect even for a small kitchen. You want to give a little boost to the height of your little one, have it. You won’t regret it. So many people bought it when their toddlers fell off from the chair or table, and their problem solved!
With its sturdy construction, parents have reviewed it as a stable one which is safe for any toddler. Any model with handles and sides, your little one will never be in danger. Enjoy more times with your kids wherever you are in the home. This is something that every parent should have.
But will your kid love this toddler step stool with rails?
Almost all the parents who bought this have confirmed that their kids loved it very much. Now they have more leisure and tension free time for themselves. Also, your toddler will get the confidence she was lacking.
Your toddler can move around comfortably and safety because it has enough space. However, this is for only one baby. Does not fit two of them at the same time. The folding and adjustable height option is really awesome. You can make it fixed but not recommended.
Pros & Features of Guidecraft
- Available in 3 of your favorite colors like Walnut, Brown, and Grey.
- At the highest level, the platform has a height of 17 inches from the ground. The lowest setting is 15 inches.
- The 2 height settings are really helpful, it will grow with your toddler!
- Made from solid hardwoods; meant to last for several years.
- Since it is foldable, you can keep it for several years when you don’t need it.
- Reasonable price for such a nice one.
- Easy to clean. Use a damp cloth to wipe clean it.
- Structurally safe for toddlers with a non-toxic smooth finish. No parents felt any safety concern about it.
- Very easy to assemble. I could not find anyone who faced trouble assembling it. Just follow the instruction. Should not take more than 10 minutes.
- When assembled, the dimension is 20” L x 21” W x 37” H.
- No matter whatever you do in the kitchen, let your toddler be with you safely.
- Experienced parents have loved it and recommended it. So many positive reviews about this one.
Cons of Guidecraft
- A little bit heavy.
- Not usable in the bathroom comfortably.
California Home Goods
Nothing feels so good seeing the little one becoming independent. That’s the way they become confident. It feels so good when your toddler can put the dishes in the sink, help you with laundry. And it will help your toddler to achieve that.
The soft grip of the bottom is really useful, it will never ever slip. In fact, a lot of happy parents have confirmed the fact that they never faced trouble slipping it. Your toddler is safe!
It’s a great potty training option in addition to the giving extra boost in height to reach the countertop or kitchen sink. Now your toddler can wash her hands herself.
It’s so lightweight that your little one can carry it herself and take it wherever she needs it. That way all you need to buy just one. You don’t have to buy many of it to keep it in the bathroom and kitchen separately. However, you will get 2 of it per order which is enough.
It’s a 2 steps model, meaning no matter what the height of your toddler – she can use it. Also, your little one can use it for a very long time. The material is of high-quality, so it will last long with its full integrity.
FYI: This is only for the toddler, NOT for the adult. Don’t try to stand on it.
Pros & Features of California Home Goods
- Nonskid bottom for extra safety. Each corner has a rubberized grip.
- The height, width, and depth are 10.5 inches X 11.50 inches X 14 inches. The height of the first step is 5.5 inches (with non-slip grip) and the second step is 10.5 inches high.
- A must-have tool to make the toddlers self-dependent. With your little supervision, they can brush their teeth or go to the toilet themselves.
- Sturdy construction; can hold up to 150 pounds. Stable performance years after year. No flimsy feeling at all.
- No health hazard at all regarding the material of it.
- Reasonable price; so many parents have called the price as ‘steal’.
- Great recommendation from parents as a great one for toddlers to boost confidence.
Cons of California Home Goods
- Instead of the soft rubberized top of the second step, it features hard plastic though the first step has a rubber grip. Some don’t like it. It would be great to have a rubber grip on the top as well.
Reach Up from Little Partners
For potty training or using the adult toilet, your little one needs an extra boost in height. A few inches boost in height can boost the confidence of your toddler. Just for the potty training or reaching the countertop – sometimes a bare step stool does not work. Maybe your toddler needs the handle as well.
That’s where the Little Partners comes in. It’s seriously sturdy and with the handles, your little one will feel more secure and confident. It will make all the difference in potty training. Having 2-steps make have made it extremely useful irrespective of the height of your toddler.
Totally skid proof, no chance of sliding. Extra safety is crucial when it comes to toddler safety. Not all children can use a handle-free model like mine. They need extra help like using the handle. For those, this is really a great option to consider.
It’s not a cheap step stool, and you can imagine why. It’s in the market for sale recently but received high appreciation from a lot of parents. Within your budget, you can get this. Enjoy more time with your toddler while you’re cooking in the kitchen.
Pros & Features of Little Partners
- Can carry up to 250 pounds with a dimension of 18.2 x 21 x 32 inches.
- Made from solid wood with sturdy construction.
- About 15.5 inches’ height from the floor to the back of it’s back wall.
- Weighs only 16 pounds, easy to move it around the home by adults.
- It gives you all the benefit of highly expensive models without being expensive! You already know how costly any wooden step stoop with rails can be, right. Well, the price of this one is surprisingly reasonable.
- Well-made and meant to last for several years. Definitely another great one with handle for your toddler. Good purchase!
Cons of Little Partners
- A little bit heavy. Don’t let your kid carry it by herself.
- Maybe a little bit higher for the toilet.
- If you have ADA accessible stuff like sinks, toilets – it may not be of optimal height.
Acko Dual Height [2 Pack]
Not only they look so beautiful, but these non-slippery models are also the one you need for your toddlers to give that much needed extra boost in height. They are so lightweight that your kid can carry it.
Besides, you are getting two of them, so you can put one in the bathroom and the other one in the kitchen or wherever you want. And you are getting two at a very reasonable price. In fact, it is less expensive than many others that I have reviewed above.
Even on the hard surface floors, it won’t slip. Why? Because it features a rubberized bottom. In fact, the rubberized bottom part is relatively larger than most other models. Totally skid-proof! So toddlers like to jump off it without being injured.
Being a two steps model, your toddler can reach any tall sink or toilet irrespective of her height. Those extra little boosts really matter to give your little one to grow self-dependency and self-respect.
A great one for the potty training. The height is just perfect for your toddler. Now she can brush her teeth herself, go to the bathroom and wash her hands with your bare supervision. Even your little one can use it to climb the bed.
Pros & Features of Acko
- Well-made and sturdy construction. Can hold up to 330 pounds. Sturdy construction with quality material (premium grade plastic) ensures that it will last for a very long time.
- The size is 13 inches’ x 12 inches’ x 10.5 inches.
- Dual-step has made it suitable for kids having various ages. They are always growing, right? Well, that’s why you need it. Help your toddler become independent with this one.
- Anti-slip rubber mats on the bottom; perfectly stable on any floor types.
- No harmful chemical used that may harm your toddler.
- Parents who have been using it for their toddlers have recommended it for their friends and families.
Cons of Acko
Before you make up your mind about having this, learn the following cons.
- Slippery surface of the steps; a deal-breaker for so many parents.
A curious toddler always wants to explore everything and gradually develops the sense of being independent. He wants to brush his teeth himself, go to the adult toilet himself, or just want to be with you while you are in the kitchen.
Only one problem he faces is his height. He can do all of the above with a little extra boost in height. Using a traditional one can do that but sometimes he needs something better for safety reasons. So here comes the one with the rails.
UNICOO adjustable model with handrail can be your answer. It’s a little bit expensive but worth every penny. Made from solid hardwood which is meant to last for a very long time. In addition to helping your kid, it adds extra beauty to your home.
It’s called a learning ladder because it will help your toddler to learn all the necessary things in life to make her self-dependent. While you are in the kitchen, keep your toddler around you with it. She will learn to see you cooking, let her do some dishwashing and so on.
Pros & Features of UNICOO
- When assembled, the overall dimension is 19.5″L x 14.8″W x 37″H with a weight of 31 pounds. Can hold a weight of up to 250 pounds.
- 4 Adjustable height settings, so you can make the necessary height adjustment to keep pace with your growing toddler. Suitable for babies having age from 12 months to 6 years.
- Extra safety measures are taken. No chance that your little one can fall off it. Harmful chemical-free finish, no health hazard.
- A little assembly required and it’s so easy to do that.
- Safe investment. UNICOO stands behind their product for an extended period. If you face any trouble, just contact them.
- High appreciated by experienced parents. You are welcome to read some of their reviews before you make up your mind.
Cons of UNICOO
- Have complained about the paint job.
Cozy Dreams Anti-Slip Model
Another great one for a toddler is the anti-slip toddler footstool for the bathroom from Cozy Dreams and parents on a tight budget loves it so much. The cheap price and quality of the anti-slip top and bottom toddler footstool has made it the top-quality model for the bathroom for your little one.
It gives your kid the right boost of height to reach the toilet or bathroom sink confidently. The smooth rubber never lets your kid slip. In one word, it eliminates fears of your kid of climbing.
It is perfectly safe for any bathroom floor whether it is slippery or not. The GrippySafe Anti-Slip Ring™ prevents any sort of shifting and ultimately develops your kid’s stability. The step of the stool has the perfect size to help your little one climb on the toilet.
Made from high-quality materials to last lifetime and the ergonomic design make sure to fit it around the toilet of any style. It’s pretty lightweight and super easy to clean which has made to so popular among parents. Also, it has an exact match potty ring. So, when you pair the ring with it, it will be the ideal potty training combination.
And one last thing you need to know about Cozy Dreams. Every purchase you make from them, they donate a small portion of the proceeds to a children charity foundation. So yep, you are not just helping your kid, you are helping other kids too.
Features & Pros Of Cozy Dreams
- The dimension is 6.1’’H x 7”W x 11”L and weighs only 1.5 pounds.
- Comes with a most helpful free ebook on potty training.
- No issue like buckle or slip reported by parents.
- Fits any bathroom decor.
- Excellent customer commitment from the company end. Any you face any trouble with it, contact with them. They will replace it.
Cons Of Cozy Dreams
- Due to delivery, very few parents received the already cracked one.
Tenby Living Jumbo
The average parents’ rating of Tenby Living is really very high in comparison with their counterparts. It’s a cheap one with the jumbo size that makes it a great one for many parents.
The extra-wide and extra tall model has a non-slip surface so that there is no chance of slipping. The wide steps are really helpful for wiggly toddlers and this single feature has made it standalone sturdy toddler stool than the rest of counterparts. In fact, no parents reported having that issue using it in their bathroom or kitchen.
There are non-slip caps which is completely removable to help you out draining water off the surface. On the underside of it, there are non-slip extra-large rubber grips (on all 4 corners) to make it even safer for your toddler by keeping it in place.
It can serve you well to get your toddler on the toilet, reach the kitchen sink, and help you out in case you have a very tall crib in your nursery.
Features & Pros Of Tenby Living Jumbo
- The dimension is 14.9 x 13.8 x 9.3 inches. It is pretty lightweight, weighs only 1 pound. It can hold up to 220 lbs of weight, so any adult can use it.
- Very sturdy plastic construction, perfect for long time use.
- 2 colors: Green and Yellow.
- No report of sliding and slipping from any parents who already bought it.
Cons Of Tenby Living Jumbo
- Not suitable color options to match with interior decor.
The Potty Stool for Toddler Potty Training
If you are first-time parents, pay attention! Potty training is really tricky and if you make mistakes, you will regret for a pretty long time! Do it right, it gonna save you from a lot of troubles. And it can help you out doing it the right way.
Looking for a great a great one solely made for the potty training the right way? Here it is and it’s made in the U.S.A! To stylish parents and who have a decent budget, this is the ultimate one which is second to none so far. It is pricey but your toddler and especially ‘you’ will like it.
It is pricey because to ensure safety, stability, and comfort for your baby, they have employed high-cost manufacturing methods. This one comes with safety handles and comfort platform for your little one.
It makes your little one independent to go the bathroom and helps to boost most precious confidence. The handles will make sure your toddler can climb it securely. Also, they work as a secure armrest when your baby is seated.
Apart from potty training, your toddler can use it as a footstool too. So, just like lots of parents, you won’t regret having it even though it’s expensive. And after several years of using it, you will also say it is one of the high-quality toddler step stool with rails that every parent should have.
Features & Pros
- The dimension is 23 x 23 x 25 inches.
- One of the only model that has sanitary grip areas.
- It works with every toilet, so you have nothing to worry.
- It is made of high-quality plastic and it is completely washable.
- Assembly is really easy.
- Very secure and extended rails so that kids can get up and down independently.
- Proven to be sturdy for a very long time.
- Only 1 step.
- Not suitable for parents with a low budget.
- If you have a too small bathroom, it’s not suitable for you.
OliaDesign Children’s ( Slip Resistant & Two Levels )
As the name suggests, it’s a 2 levels model that is slip-resistant for any flooring type. The anti-slip materials used on the underside of it have made it real steady. And the good news is it’s very cheap and should be within anyone budgets for a toddler step stool to be used in the bathroom or anywhere else.
No matter whether reaching for the faucet or perching for the toilet or helping in the kitchen, it is a great tool for giving the little boost in height. Many parents verified that the stool worked great for the potty training for their little one. As it has 10” height in the tallest step, your older toddler can easily use the adult potty.
It’s a really sturdy and compact but lightweight model for a bathroom. A lot of parents said their little ones loved it and carry it all the time to turn on and off the light, wash hands and go to the bathroom.
Features & Pros of OliaDesign
- For the maximum performance, it has the perfect dimension of Width: 12.2 ” Depth: 7.5 ” Height: 5.1 ” and can hold up to 77 Pound. The tallest step has 10” height. This is the max height needed for any toddler.
- You will love the stable yet simple design once you touch it.
- Made from high-quality polypropylene and used synthetic rubber for safeguard against slip.
- Very easy to move it as it has nice handles on both sides and it’s pretty lightweight.
- Has a blue color one level version too for half the price.
- Lots of parents recommendations for their friends and families. Most of them are repeated buyers of the stool.
- Most parents bought more than one piece and they are happy about it as it saves them from carrying it.
Cons of OliaDesign
- Not suitable for a too small bathroom.
Features Of The Top-rated Kids Step Stool
Kids love to be independent just like everybody else. Letting them use the best toddler step stool for the bathroom will give a confidence boost in a lot of ways. But spend some time thinking about how many of them you need and where actually you gonna put them. To save yourself from some hassle moving it from here and there, it is actually wise to have more than one footstools. But before choosing any, make sure these following 3 facts:
Safeguard Against Slip: If your bathroom is wet most of the time and you don’t have any floor rug, the floor is slippery. You have 2 options. The right option is to use a floor rug. Another option is to get something that does not slip easily. For this, you must ensure it is slip-resistant and base and step (non-slip grips).
Also, never leave your toddler alone when it is in use in the bathroom. VERY IMPORTANT!
Height Requirement: Maybe you are looking for one for the kitchen or a toilet but how many extra inches your toddler gonna need? Measure it first! Then decide to go after 1 step or 2 models. Plastic or wooden does not really matter. If you are going with 2 steps, make sure to get one with handrail.
That’s The End Of Finding Toddler Step stool!
That’s it for now. Pretty long article on finding the best step stool for toddler to be used in the bathroom, kitchen or anywhere else. I did not cover any cheap model that is available for sale at the price of more or less $10 to $12. And, you really should not use them because they possess safety hazards and your baby will quickly outgrow them. Buy anyone from the above reviewed for the bathroom for your little one and you can bet to use it for a pretty long time.